Thank you for visiting this web page. The text in front of you explains what, how and why. I use your information when you visit this website, or request the provision of our services. Your privacy is important to us, and we will never misuse of the personal information you entrust to us. I invite you to read Please review these terms carefully before using this Site. Web, and when communicating electronically with NISOTEC INSTALL·LACIONS I MAINTENANCE SL
Through this website, no personal data is collected. users' personal data without their consent, nor are they transferred to third parties.
NISOTEC INSTAL·LACIONS I MANTENIMENT SL, has adapted this website to the requirements introduced in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of Parliament Council and Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR), as well as as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the treatment
The person responsible for processing the personal data that you provide us what will it be BRISALIN SL with CIF B64642663, residing at C/ Major, 99, 08759, Vallirana (Barcelona) Spain, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, volume 39885, folio 127, sheet B 355422, inscription 3.
For the proper management of the processing of your personal data, NISOTEC INSTAL·LACIONS I MANTENIMENT SL puts at your disposal the following email email@example.com. through of which you will be able to address to resolve any issue that you need in this regard, or exercise your rights under the terms legally provided.
Purpose of processing
NISOTEC INSTAL·LACIONS I MANTENIMENT SL can process your data personal for the following purposes:
- The personal data provided through the data collection forms on the website www.climatizacionyate.com, in order to attend and adequately process the queries sent and the information requested.
- Being able to offer services according to your interests, improve your experience user and, where appropriate, for the treatment of requests, petitions, so How to send them newsletters.
No automated decisions will be made on the website.
What to do? data we process and where it is obtained from
The data processed comes from:
- Data provided by the interested party, by completing of the forms for this purpose enabled or through our email.
- Data derived from the provision of our services.
what type of data we collect:
- Name and contact information, such as your name and surname, ID, address email address, phone number
- Patrimonial data, Bank data.
What is the legal legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent. When you give us your consent only we ask for it in connection with specific uses of the information staff when needed and if we need it we will get it separately and we will make it clear that we are asking for your consent.
It is necessary for the performance of a contract: when we enter into a contact you, we will process your personal information for the purposes to comply with the contract (that is, to provide you with the Services).
The legitimate interest of the data controller
For compliance with a legal obligation (e.g., to respond to a court order)
In the event that the interested party withdraws their consent, NISOTEC INSTALL·LACIONS I MANTENIMENT SL process your data.
In the same way, the legitimization of this treatment is necessary to comply with those obligations established by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament, as well as as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Commerce Electronic (LSSICE or LSSI).
The consents obtained for the aforementioned purposes are independent for which the user can access revoke only one of them no affecting others.
During the treatment period, they will not communicate or transfer Your data, except legal obligation.
The company will access to the transfer of data only to the authorities in the event that the user has carried out actions contrary to the Law or in breach of the content of the legal notice.
NISOTEC INSTAL·LACIONS I MANTENIMENT SL, does not make transfers international data.
How long will we keep your data?
Personal data will be kept for the time necessary to the provision of the service and fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, or as long as you do not withdraw your consent.
Subsequently, the data will be deleted in accordance with the provisions in the data protection regulations, which implies its blocking, being available only at the request of Judges and courts, the Ministry Prosecutor or the competent Public Administrations during the term prescription of the actions that could derive and, elapsed this, we will proceed to its complete elimination.
Rights of the interested parties
Any interested party has the right to obtain confirmation about Yes, at NISOTEC INSTAL·LACIONS I MANTENIMENT SL, we are dealing personal data concerning them, or not.
In the same way, as provided for in the General Regulation of Data Protection, interested persons have the right to:
- Access your data: you have the right to access and know what information is available. personal data we are dealing with you.
- Request the rectification or deletion of your data: in certain circumstances, you have the right to rectify those personal data that you consider to be inaccurate and that concern you, and that are object of treatment by NISOTEC INSTALL·LACIONS I MAINTENANCE SL or even, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Request the limitation of the processing of your data: in certain circumstances, you will have to do so. right to ask us the limitation of the treatment of your data, in which case we inform you that we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of Claims as provided in the General Protection Regulation of data.
- To the portability of your data: in certain circumstances, you will have to right to receive the personal data that concern you, and that you have provided us, in a format structured knowledge of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another data controller.
- Object to the processing of your data: in certain circumstances and for reasons related to your situation individual, you will have to right to oppose the processing of your data in which case, we would stop treating them unless, for legitimate reasons imperatives, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Likewise, you have the right, at any time, to oppose the sending advertising by electronic means, and withdraw your consent.
You will be able to exercise the rights described above, upon request writing addressed to NISOTEC INSTAL·LACIONS I MANTENIMENT SL in the home C/ Major, 99, 08759, Vallirana (Barcelona) Spain, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finally, in the event that you feel your rights have been violated with regard to to the protection of your personal data, especially when it is not If you have obtained satisfaction of your rights, you can file a claim before the competent Data Protection Control Authority through its website: https://climatizacionyate.com.